The Triennale di Milano is an institution with over 80 years of history, a cultural landmark of the city of Milan, which stages exhibitions and events relating to art, design, architecture, fashion, cinema, communication and society. Within this context Assicurazioni Generali wishes to play a key role in the community and among the active public. Assicurazioni Generali is supporting the Triennale di Milano project to reach out to people and in particular raise awareness among the younger generation of our cultural heritage as a factor for the growth of society, and a stimulus to innovation and economic development.
The partnership between Triennale di Milano and Assicurazioni Generali is offering students from the main universities of Milan 250 “Amici della Triennale” cards giving free and unlimited entry to the Triennale and access to exclusive sponsored events. The first 250 pupils to sign up will receive a card and the following benefits on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
– Free entry to any exhibition curated by the Triennale during the 2018/2019 season (12 months starting from the subscription date of the card);
– Preferential ‘fast lane’ access to Triennale tickets;
– 10% discount on purchases (books and merchandise) from the Store on presentation of the Friends Membership Card;
– 10% discount on food and drink at the Caffè and Caffè all’Aperto on presentation of the Friends Membership Card;
– Potential discounts on entry to major art, photography, design, architecture fairs (Miart, Artissima, MIA Photo Fair etc.) where specific agreements are in place;
– Communications on the programme and special activities;
– 50% discount to Teatro dell’Arte performances for the 2018/2019 season;
– A guided tour of an architecture or project chosen by mutual agreement by Assicurazioni Generali and Triennale according to their respective corporate and statutory objectives.
Note that the initiative is only open to students from one of the universities enrolled in the scheme: Università Commerciale L. Bocconi; Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore; IULM – Università di comunicazione e lingue; Università degli Studi di Milano; NABA – Nuova accademia di belle arti; Istituto Marangoni; Politecnico di Milano Scuola Del Design, Politecnico di Milano Scuola di Architettura Urbanistica e Ingegneria delle Costruzioni e Politecnico di Milano Scuola di Architettura e Società; Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele.
Subscriptions will start on 6th of March and they will be open until the 19th of March 2018, 12 am. Only the first 250 students subscribed to the form fully and correctly filled in will receive the Friends Membership Card.
Moreover, the 2018 edition will be characterized in particular by the involvement of foreign students, reserving for them about 30% of the cards.
The card delivery mode will be communicated afterward to the 250 card winners.
To sign up for your “Amici della Triennale” student card please go to this link: