SEW-EURODRIVE, the world’s leading multinational company in the production and marketing of industrial, logistics and process automation products and systems. Over 85 years of technology and innovative people have been serving the long-standing success of our customers. We distinguish quality, concreteness, and passion. Every day, 17,000 people scattered throughout 51 countries around the world contribute around 2.7 billion euros.
To strengthen IT, we are looking for a:
IT Specialist (Ref. ITS)
The figure, taken over by the IT Manager, will carry out the following activities:
– Preparing and managing Windows clients and iOS mobile devices
– Configuring and monitoring network and network servers and storage servers
– First level service desk
The professional evolution path may also include the development of web and / or mobile applications.
The ideal profile has:
– Passion for IT
– Excellent communication skills, problem solving and teamwork
– Excellent computer training background (degree is a preferential requirement)
– Dimensions with networks and systems (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VMware, IIS)
– Professional use of English language. Knowledge of the German language will be an added value
– Availability for national and international travel
We want to get in touch with candidates with similar experience. Microsoft .NET, SQL and mobile development environment will be a preferential requirement.
N.B. Research is urgent.
Workplace: Via Bernini, 14 – Solaro (MI).
To apply, submit your curriculum vitae to email@example.com, specifying the subject “ITS”.